Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just some random pics and videos

Okay, so this may horrify some mothers, but I just couldn't resist posting these pics and videos.
(For one, I haven't posted a video yet!) Who would have thought that ONE oreo could turn into a mess like this. :) Will's quite proud of himself, and I'm just thankful I put him in the highchair for it.




And here are the videos. They're quite short. And... hmmm... just promise to disregard the mess Christian and I made in the background... In our defense, we were in the middle of throwing some clothes together for the laundry.

Oh, and background... this was the first time Will was allowed to hold a regular cup by himself. We figured, well, he can't get much more messy, right??







And here are just some other pics:

A day out in the grounds:






Will investigating the empty bookcase:


Easter:
(Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Bollinger for the outfit!)






I've mentioned before that I wouldn't know what I'd do if I didn't have the sitter we have. Syeda has been a true blessing. Not only does she take excellent care of Will, but she has 15+ years of licensed experience, has a very affordable hourly rate, and has been very flexible with Will. As you may be able to gather from the photos, this is a Muslim family that Will stays with and with their Indian heritage comes some very spicy foods... just a little interesting tid-bit, Syeda says that Will won't eat any of the food I provide unless she adds some of their own VERY spicy food too. :) And it's true! Will LOVES it when we give him anything with a little more spice. :)

Here we are at their daughter's wedding ceremony. This is Syeda and her husband:


The bride (Syeda's daugher, Huda) and groom:
(I've since heard they're very happy together!! :)


One of Syeda's daughter-in-laws:


And here are a couple little girls that hang out with Will when he's over there. They love him... and I've heard they call him, "Billiam" :)


1 comment:

sharon Lane said...

man he's gotten so big!!!